Thursday, July 5, 2007

Ozzy Osbourne review


EXCELLENT SHOW. To be honest I didn't know what to expect of Ozzy with the whole "The Osbourne" show on MTV. It was the hardest rawist and heaviest rock show I have been at in a long time. Forget about the MTV show ever existed and you will go to a great Heavy Rock show. I have to admit I didn't know a lot of his solo stuff even though I have a lot of it here on my MP3. To be honest I never really got into Ozzy solo stuff other than "Crazy Train" and one or two songs.

Before Ozzy came on he was chanting and getting the crowd going. He came on stage on from the start he got the crowd going. There was plenty of aging rockers and rock chicks and plenty of young up and coming "Rockers" . Songs played that I recognized were No more Tears, Road to Nowhere, and great version of Suicide Solution and duet with the crowd for "Mama I'm coming home".

He asked the audience "DO YOU WANT A "F**king Black Sabbath song" and played a great version of "War Pigs" and crowd went mental and I even put the camera away to do some headbanging.
For the Encores Ozzy got the crowd to chant for "One More song" I wanted 5 more more but I don't think he could hear me. He played "Crazy Train" and ended with "Paranoid" two great songs and the neck is a bit stiff from just those two songs.

Have to say it was the Heaviest and the sweatiest gig I have been at in years, Like a good night at The Grove

A couple of pictures will put up a link in the next few days



1 comment:

Critical Junk said...

"I even put the camera away to do some headbanging..."Rock On Dude!!!